Product Return Procedure
- To return a product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the guarantee return period for the product. Please call 1800-252-1412 to acquire an RMA number. Zetta Pros LLC will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by Zetta Pros LLC. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Zetta Pros LLC. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Zetta Pros LLC’s Return Procedure will be breached and Zetta Pros LLC may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
- Zetta Pros LLC will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Zetta Pros LLC will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account on all returns for refund.
Standard 30-Day Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard 30-Day Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Zetta Pros LLC states “This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only”) must be returned to Zetta Pros LLC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Zetta Pros LLC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
FINAL SALES RETURN POLICY
- No Refunds
- No Exchanges
- No Replacements
- No Returns
This is our Final Sales Return Policy. This policy controls over any conflicting refund and replacement terms described in our Policy & Agreement and Return Policy. Please contact the manufacturer for any concerns.
Software 30-Day Return Policy
- Return Retail Software for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)
- Return OEM Software for refund within: non-refundable
- Return Defective (Retail or OEM) Software for replacement within: 30 days
Products that state “This item is covered by Zetta Pros LLC’s Replacement Only 30-Day Return Policy”, or items labeled as “Non-refundable” (or similar labeling) must be returned to Zetta Pros LLC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Zetta Pros LLC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise you have returned to Zetta Pros LLC being returned to you:
- Software items that have been opened (if requesting a refund)
- Software items lacking the original packaging
Computer / Server Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)
- Return for replacement within: 45 days
This is our Computer / Server Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Zetta Pros LLC states “This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only”) must be returned to Zetta Pros LLC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Zetta Pros LLC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:
- Any desktop PC, notebook, tablet PC or server that has been opened
- Any desktop PC, notebook, tablet PC or server that is free from defects in materials or workmanship
- Any desktop PC, notebook, tablet PC or server that has physical damage due to abuse or improper use
- Any desktop PC, notebook, tablet PC or server that is missing any accessories or packaging including, but not limited to, AC adapter, battery, pack, manuals, carrying case (if any)
A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced in Zetta Pros LLC’s sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to Zetta Pros LLC to be authorized.
You should be certain in your decision to purchase a Desktop PC/Notebook/Tablet PC/server and must agree to this policy before completing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
Cell Phone Return Policy
Customers who purchase wireless communication equipment, such as cell phones, from Zetta Pros LLC and who purchase a wireless communication service plan from a third party through Zetta Pros LLC as part of the same order, have an opportunity to try out the service and equipment to make sure they are satisfied. If according to the agreement for wireless service between Customer and their wireless service provider Customer is able to cancel their service (Service cancellation is actually governed by the terms of your agreement with the wireless service provider and should be reviewed) within 14-days (however it may instead be thirty (30) days for activations by customers whose primary place of use of the service is within the State of California (i.e. the customer’s service is activated using a California area code) and who purchase their service on or after December 6, 2004) then Customer may also return the wireless communication equipment within such same time period (i.e. 14 days or 30 days as applicable) after Activation, with no early termination fee, no non-usage based fee, no restocking fee and no reimbursement of any equipment discount.
Software Return Policy
Retail Software may only be returned for refund within 30 days of the invoice date if the packaging is unopened and unhampered with. Opened retail software cannot be returned for refund. If you have opened a retail software purchase to discover a damaged and/or defective disc, you may exchange the software for an identical replacement by contacting Zetta Pros LLC Customer Service at email@example.com and acquiring an RMA number. All OEM software including the operating system is 100% non-refundable once purchased and delivered. OEM versions are intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. Zetta Pros LLC is not responsible for system/software incompatibility, and incompatibility issues do not qualify software as damaged or defective. Customers are encouraged to contact the respective software publisher for answers to technical questions, such as minimum system requirements, prior to purchase.